Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Eight for ole eight

Image Hosting

Here are eight things that I want to do this year, in no particular order. All are items that I've either never done before or haven't done in a very long time and want to get in the habit of doing.

1. Beach: my idea is to go on a Sunday with my family + all attachments (we'll wait for Chong to come back during his summer hols).

2. BBQ: it's been more than 2 years since we last hosted any, so I aim to host 2 this year. First one's already penciled in.

3. Books: read 8 new books and blog about them.

4. Paint: one picture every quarter. That's four this year.

5. Road trip: to Ipoh. I realised that despite going back every year for CNY, I know nothing about the place and never eaten any of the famous eats.

6. Write: two plays. My first attempt.

7. Photoshop: learn how to use it and put some photo collages together. I wouldn't put a number to how many tho :)

8. Performances: attend 1 MPO concert and 1 theater show that is not a musical.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah let's go to the beach!
Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

WOW!.. :D. Some of the items on your list are in my mental list! :D.. will prepare a list soon for comparison.. hahaha

Unknown said...

Attachment : We leave on Sat afternoon for Kuantan, and then arrive in the evening just in time to catch sundown (though not visible from east side .. :p ) .. have dinner .. rest in rooms and next day BEACH!

Attachment [woohoo!]