Thursday, February 26, 2009

Up till today,

this week has been a awful week. The weather is dreary, gloomy and depressing. Work has been difficult, several people have really tested my patience, the house hunt has yielded one heart-break already and I'm feeling bloated and distinctly premenstrual. I wish that I was making the last part up but I'm not; the boyfriend will probably vouch for that.

Also, all the mess in my life is really bugging me, from the thousands of unclassified, unorganised mail in both my Outlook and gmail to the clutter in my room of more Things I Want To Try And Do than there is SPACE and TIME and WILLPOWER for.

But notice that my title says "up till today", which is deliberately done because I'm leaving some room over the next three days for things to improve. Does that make me an optimistic person?

No comments: