Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cheat list

The past month and a half has had several noteworthy events, ones that I've meant to review or commemorate with a blog post. But you know what? A list is easier. Uhuh.

1. Helped to shoot and edit a short film titled Your son, Xavier with Fergs.
2. Finally read Elie Wiesel's Night. It's sat on my shelf for over a year.
3. Spent the Thaipusam weekend at the Avilion, PD. By far the best family holiday I can remember.
4. Watched Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet. I love it so much, I owe it a review. Soon.
5. Booked tics to Krabi for FIVE days, first week of April!
6. Started house-hunting. Scary yet thrilling experience.
7. Got free tics to Puteri Gunung Ledang on Sunday. I loved it!
8. Bought tic to Sunburst cos Coldplay was rumoured to feature. Sadly, it's been dispelled so I sold my tic.
9. Finally watched Juno yesterday. Yes, I'm slow.

It's satisfying to see so much down so early on in the year.

On an related note about lists, I realise that I need some way to store the many links that I come across and like enough to want to revisit. Toyed with the idea of a Tumblr blog but I don't want two separate blogs so for now, I'll be sticking them all here. Get ready for the avalanche.

2 comments:

Itscheryl said...

just wanna say hey !
-cheryl leong

Athalia said...

Hey! So good to see you here!!