Thursday, January 22, 2009

Proof that you can apply reverse psychology on yourself

Roughly two weeks back, Fergs and I agreed that we should watch what we eat just in the lead-up to CNY to sort of mitigate the gorge fest that will happen then. It worked for a while, and we even managed to squeeze in some exercise. Self-control 1, fat ass 0!

However, a week ago my appetite suddenly went through an exponential, ferocious surge and I find myself thinking about snacking ALL THE TIME. For instance, this is what I've eaten today in addition to lunch:

1. Half a pack of San Remo instant mushroom and herb pasta with added milk for breakfast (not a
regular breakie eater before this)2. One third of a pack of tok tok candy
3. Two bite-sized Nestle Milk & Cookies Milkybars
4. A Coke Light (feeble attempt to be good but never again, original is the best)
5. Two fistfuls of kuachi
6. Two Four Five chocolate wafers

Yes, I have been stocking up on snacks. Do you expect me to gnaw off my arm in desperation? Anyway, I still have 20 minutes more before going home and the pack of Cadbury Bytes sitting on my desk is calling my name. Must....re...sist....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eat me Athalia!

EAT ME!

Anonymous said...

Drink me! I'll make you happy!

Anonymous said...

No! No!!

Drink ME instead!! I'll keep you awake!

Anonymous said...

Have you forgotten about me? You used to like me. Please eat me. You know me, I won't make you fat!

Anonymous said...

I won't make you fat too! Really! I promise!!

Anonymous said...

A big fat bear is going to get bitten very soon.

Anonymous said...

I won't judge you Athalia! Eat me. You can be fat or thin, it's okay! Just eat me! See? I'm closing my eyes. I swear, I won't judge you!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Yay! Yay! She's gonna eat me! She's gonna eat me!

Anonymous said...

Muahahaha!! All you losers! It's 5.52pm. She's gonna go home and eat ME.

Anonymous said...

Awww... :(

Anonymous said...

:(

i'm such a failure.

Anonymous said...

I knew it. She forgot about me.

:..(