Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Hungry

Today, I said I was a little desperate. You see, yesterday, I came across this illustrator, Lauren Nassef, who posts a different drawing of hers every day on her website.

She draws something new every day.

Like this other site, 25 Project, which I stumbled upon in January this year and wanted to blog about, but never got around to. It's a self-taught graphic designer's project where, to commemorate her 25th year of existence, she's completing and posting 1 art project a day for the whole year starting from 21 November 2007. Same age as I am. She holds a full-time job elsewhere, but she can still come up with a new design every day and run an online store selling her creations.

I've been feeling increasingly restless. I need to push myself off my butt and start something.

*
On a related note to my butt (and title post), I am hungry in the stomach sense. You see, trying on a skirt yesterday night and finding it too tight to sit comfortably in calls for drastic measures. So I had a fruit salad for lunch today.

No comments: