Friday, July 13, 2007

First of July

passed two weeks ago on a Sunday. With that the second half of 2007 started, and it started wonderfully well.

I've been standing in the middle of myself watching circumstances and comprehension whirl around as an invisible hand slowly spins and rearranges things. On the surface, not much has really changed. There are black moments, moments where anger or sadness still get the better of me. Moments where I fail to rise to the occasion and choose the higher path, moments where I give in to my lower instincts of retribution and savagery. The difference is this time my head is firmly planted among the clouds above. Up there, I catch glimpses of transcendence that give me the perspective I need.

I've come to a place where I know that I'll be fine no matter how things turn out tomorrow or the days following tomorrow. Of course, there are times when I fear, fear the unknown, fear the imagined, fear the possibilities. But balancing that is a fragile sense of peace and contentment.

I'm seeing Pastor with him after service. Pray for me please.

No comments: