Friday, March 09, 2007

Terrific Thursday, 8 March

Here are three good things that happened to me yesterday. It's an idea I got from Bernice.

3. An excellent ham and cheese sandwich at work yesterday, and an excellent dinner of egg-and-chives, steamed fish and veg. One of those ordinary, simple meals that’s perfect to end your day with.

2. Finding a very nice cake, card and small gift for my team member. The cake was 30% of and the total cost for everything was only $26! I feel very thankful over this. My TL asked me to look into it on Tuesday but I dragged my feet till the very last moment and then despaired over what to get. Shopping for guy’s difficult you know, especially when you don’t know him very well. And I didn’t have to go beyond SS15 and Subang Parade.

1. Bridging Terabithia yesterday night. It’s good to know that despite all the rotten weather we’ve had lately, the Bridge survived. Now to repair it.

nice panda and a fierce, wild boar.


No comments: