Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Payday

My eyes are tired and my head hurts, courtesy of indulging on Monday night till past 4 am. I wonder if my eyesight has started to deteriorate due to the relentless monitor-staring I do. It feels...strained.


*I don't wanna wear glasses. I don't wanna wear glasses. Or contacts for that matter.*

Didn’t manage to catch up on sleep yesterday. Oh well, I miss staying up like that so I’d say that a headache’s a small price to pay :)

I stuffed myself silly for the past three days, yet managed to refrain from overdoing it to the point of feeling ill. This is no mean feat; the combination of pig truck load of junk washed down with cans and cans of sweet, fizzy drinks mixed with the baking heat (and temperature change when it suddenly pours) and car journeys in between can be pretty lethal. Woohoo, my super powers are increasing! However, I realise that my aspiration to look good in skinny pants is now further away than ever. In fact, I hardly wear pants or jeans of any kind anymore. But this is the Year of the Pig, so pass me the chips please.

[6:30 edit-Another price to pay for all of the above: zits. I forgot that they're popping out till I glanced at the mirror just now.]

No comments: