Monday, October 20, 2008

Come say hello

I'm a Macbook.

Different people see different things in me. Some people look at me and see 2.1GHz of processing power, an Intel Core 2 Duo chip, 120 gigs of hard disk space and two gigs of RAM. Other people look at me and see a sleek white machine that's only 2.7 cm thick and 2.27 kg light. They love my 13-inch widescreen and its ratio of 1280 x 800 pixels.

Sometimes, when they get to know me better, they see me as the one with Safari, Garageband, iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iWeb, a talking MS Word and lots of funky widgets.

Last night, a girl saw me, and this girl was different. When she saw me, she saw hours curled up online on a cosy sofa, fresh mornings over creative writing, hammerring out notes in bustling meetings, tweaking pictures by cafe windowsills and intimate nights in the glow of a movie.

When I saw this girl, she saw me too. She came and took me home.

I'm in her room now. Can't wait for her to get back.

I wonder if she feels the same!

2 comments:

Yao-Hua Law said...

HAHAHAHAHHAA. I love your last 2 lines.

I should let my ASUS W7J write something like that too.

*by the way, my ASUS W7J is way sexier than a Macbook!*

Bible College Malaysia said...

thats what I felt when I saw my macbook in the shop....

I saw songs and music being co-inspired and co-written between Mac and I ;)