Monday, April 09, 2007

"Saran and I don't cook"

Roger: finally reached 100 posts. hahahhaa. after sifting out all the drafts
athalia: cool. you just posted?
Roger: much slower than you leh
athalia: not that much slower, I'm only at 101. I saw your 21 question and answer post. was that your 100th?
Roger: rushed through that. no that was 99
athalia: cool. I'll check your blog now then
Roger: rushed through it coz i had to pick sarah up for the friday

easter play
athalia: I hope your 100th post isn't something along the lines of 'this is my 100th post. TADA!!' hehhe
Roger: it is, very much so
athalia: bah. WOI!!!!!! GOT TYPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roger: really? haha. i'm tired today lar
athalia: FASTER GO CORRECT IT BEFORE 'SARAN' SEES IT LEEEERRH. you habis otherwise. 'Saran' hahahahahhaha 'Saran and I don't cook'
Roger: no lar. something wrong with the system. its correct
athalia: whew for you then. yeah, I refreshed the page and it's ok. but that was funny for 10 seconds. hehehhe
Roger: just joking i corrected it. hahaha
athalia: IDIOT
Roger: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaa
athalia: you're so dead. I'm posting this conversation up.
Roger: copy fergus eh?
athalia: YES

No comments: