Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday, 13 Feb

I had a great day today.

Slept for 8 hours, got up to an empty house and had a leisurely start. No rushing and the house devoid of everybody else was still but not lonely.
Cleared away the remains of a hurried breakfast from the table. Cleared away peelings from the sink. Hung a small load of towels to dry. Heated up soup leftover from the hurried breakfast and sat down to read the papers.
The domesticity of this morning's routine (which is NOT routine) was soothing.

I arrived at work at 9.30.
Surfed the net. Replied personal emails. Found interesting sites.
Put in a solid bit of work which was fulfilling.

Had a hilarious lunch. I finally went with the Dengkil Squad to Dengkil. Before this it was
anywhere but.


We discussed bedroom worship after stuffing our faces and bedroom golf on the way back to the office.

“My opinion is, based on personal preference is: A no, O yes.”

“What’s a good Christian song to…”

I laughed till I teared. We laughed for a good 3 minutes straight. The food was extremely satisfying. And cheap.

No comments: