Thursday, February 01, 2007

So this is February.

My first copy’s coming in on the 5th. That’s next Monday and way to soon.

3 more days to our cell waterfall outing
14 more days to Valentine’s
15 more days till my first pay check
18 more days to Chinese New Year.

Yet, I can’t think of anything exciting to look forward too now. Not even decorating for "TEAM ASIA A!!" or cell tomorrow. Or service on Sat and serving communion then and having dinner with the cellies (or ex-cellies) now that Cason's back.


i should finish filing all my notes i should journalise all the stuff I keep scribbling on scraps of paper to record properly later on i should get some proper work shoes and pants since I keep (a) wearing ridiculously-high heels and towering over everybody and (b) freezing my knee caps off at work i really should get drawing pencils and a sketch pad and begin for goodness sake

but none of this all seems important enough to be worth the effort

No comments: